Friday, June 01, 2012 8:26 AM
If a comment form is available at the bottom of an article, please follow the directions in filling out the form.
We welcome your participation in our online article comments. We hope the stories will elicit your comments, whether you agree or disagree with them, just find them entertaining, or have additional information or analysis to pass on. To keep the conversations enjoyable and interesting for all of our readers, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines.
• No profanities or obscenities.
• Do not post personal attacks or insults; threats, ethnic, racial or sexual slurs,; or otherwise engage in hateful conversation.
• NO SHOUTING BY USING ALL UPPERCASE LETTERS.
• Do not use this space for press releases or commercial purposes.
• Do not submit knowingly false or libelous statements.
• Do not knowingly give out any personal information about other individuals, including participants in the comments.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked contents.
We want everyone who follows these guidelines to have the opportunity to speak and be heard. We reserve the right to refuse to post any comment we feel does not meet these guidelines.
If you see comments that don't abide by our discussion guidelines, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use "report abuse" in the subject line. By participating in our blogs you agree to abide by the terms of these guidelines. We also reserve the right to change the rules at any time.